Sunday, December 21, 2008

Great Wolf Lodge / November 2008


This is going back before December but I wanted to share our trip that we took for Marcus's birthday. Instead of having a birthday party for Marcus this year, we decided to go to The Great Wolf Lodge in Williamsburg, VA. Great Wolf Lodge is an indoor waterpark with slides, wave pools, play area, lazy river, and hot tubs. It is all indoor and is 84 degrees all year round. I have posted some pictures below. The other boy is our neighbor - Garrett Whitaker, he is with us all the time. We had a really good time and will definately go back again.



Garrett, Brady and Marcus at entrance to Great Wolf Lodge



Marcus after coming off a long slide.





Lazy River


First thing you see when entering waterpark




Brady, Garrett, and Marcus with water pouring down on them and coming up under them.


Looking down at some of the slides.









1 comment:

WashburnWife said...

I am sooooo excited that you have a blog now!!!! I can keep up with you guys better. I miss you and miss knowing how things are going. I have a blog that I update all the time and would love for you to be one of my followers :-) love you guys and you look great! John looks the same! He doesn't look like he changed at all right down to the sunglasses :-) I did notice that there is no picture of you though!LOL